Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday... *sigh*


I don’t even want to talk about it… but yet, here I am.

I haven’t done a Weigh in Wednesday since Vegas I think.

Weigh In Wednesday
I. Am. Ashamed.

Not only that I haven’t written a Wednesday post (let alone any other posts), but that I’ve let my readers down.

More importantly, I’ve let myself down... ESPECIALLY with this number.

The number today brought me to tears. I do not like it, not one bit. And the thing is, it’s no one’s fault but my own.  I’ve known that I’ve been on a downward spiral since Vegas. (in April) I’ve thought about correcting it, and Darrell has even mentioned correcting it, but I’ve always got an excuse. I’ve always got a reason. Or, I wait until “tomorrow”. 

I hate that word. For real.

So… last night, while I was laying in bed, watching tv, eating a bucket of ice cream (I kid you not), I made a PayPal payment to Marta with Four Fit Sisters to join her June 2nd Sugar Detox. I’ve GOT to get this under control and MAYBE if I’ve now forked out money to help me, just MAYBE I’ll do it. God I hope so.  

No one can do this for me, but me.  “It’s not going to be easy, but it’s going to be worth it.” Isn’t that what Mama Laughlin says all the time? I wanna look like her, btw. (have you seen her photo shoot?!?)

I also wanna look fierce and confident like Val over at Fab Chick Gets Fit and buy new clothes, in color, like Alicia over at Brew Mama.

To have before and afters (durings) like Aubrey Leigh at ALG, Uninterrupted.

And have the determination of Jasmine at Fleurty & Fit. And I wanna run. Just. Like. Candra. At Camo & Lipstick.

I look up to each one of the ladies, more than they will ever know.  I want their drive, I want their willingness, I want their meal plans! These ladies inspire me more and more each day and I can only hope to inspire people the way they do.

#30by30 may or may not happen. I have 25 pounds to lose by July 26th.

Will it happen? I hope so.

Can it happen. Yes

Who can make it happen? ME?

9 comments:

  1. You can do this! We're all behind you to help you reach your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it its not going to be easy but you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't start tomorrow. Start today! That is what I tell myself :)

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2014/05/weigh-in-wednesday-52814-week-7.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can definitely do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got this! Start right now!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have all been there! I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been where you are so many times that I just want to reach through the computer and give you a big hug. Start at the next meal. Remember WHY you want it in those dark times. You can totally do this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go girl!!! My story is so similar to you and I am inspired that you are taking the control and making changes!

    ReplyDelete