Pages

Monday, October 21, 2013

Five

Last week, I had posted on Facebook and Instagram about my 5" loss since starting Yoga full time at the beginning of this month.  I'm so stoked! While my hips aren't decreasing ( :-(  ) everything else is! My waist has shrunk tremendously (to me anyway) and every little bit counts for my arms, thighs and bust.





5. That's the number of the day. Why you ask? Cause that's the number of inches I've lost since starting my bet with my honey on the first of this month! I've started back on my Zeal Weight Loss Program, 20 minutes of yoga a day, and daily yoga challenge poses with @missmunchy1, and I've lost 5 inches!! I may not have lost that many pounds but I feel better and look better. And besides, your weight is just a number. It doesn't define you.

I've started being accountable for my workouts... and my food in a way.  My friend Kim and I check in each weekday morning to tell each other what we did that morning. (Some mornings are better than others!) If one of us isn't up and at em for the 5am club, then we pay the other a dollar.  It could get expensive, but it's motivation.

I use the handy app LoseIt! on my phone.  I've used it for a year or so, although, more dedicated at this time. It's free, has a great database already, is easy to use to add foods/recipes to, and it has a handy barcode scanner so that you can just input anything thats not already in there.  I LOVE THIS APP.  Even though I may not use it daily, Using it for a period of time really makes you think about what you're putting into your body and just how much of every thing that you're consuming.  It makes me think twice about everything I eat.  Is it worth it?

No comments:

Post a Comment