Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

A Monday Morning of "I don't want to"

I hate time change... Can't we all just get along? Leave stuff alone, already. Really. I love having more daylight, but my kids hate going to bed while the sun is still up.  And hate getting up when its still dark.  Just stop. MMMMKAY?

I woke up late. I'm not sure if it was just me (I'm sure it was) or if my FitBit failed... no vibrations this morning.  I didn't wake until 7:00.  Jumping out of bed at a mad dash is NOT how I want to start a day, and it usually means I have a headache within 30 minutes of the abruptly waking. DING, DING.  The pain is on!

Today is also a lot harder for me because I'm finally facing a cold hard fact that I've been avoiding for 2 weeks.  My oldest son, Ayden is leaving to live with his dad on Sunday.
I love this boy with all my heart and it pains me so much to let him go. But if any of you have read my blog previously, or follow me on Facebook, you know that he and I have had problems. Ayden is a very smart, beautiful young man, but he's also very strong willed and angry right now.  I'm not sure about what, as he won't talk to me, but he's just not happy. His dad and I made the decision two weeks ago that he needed to move in with Zack. I'm not happy about it, but I have to put the well being and health of all involved, first. Ayden's anger is causing problems for him, me and his little brother Remington as well.  I can't place Remington in a bad situation. I want nothing more than for Ayden to be that happy little boy that he used to be. And this is what we're trying next, to make that happiness appear.
Please send happy thoughts and prayers for strength for this Momma who is, quite frankly, a blubbering mess since yesterday.  I have 6 days left with this boy, and most of those days will be spent at work and school. He has come to terms with leaving, this momma has not, and his little brother just doesn't quite get it. It's going to be hard on all of us.

That's all I've got for now folks... Tomorrow I hope to bring you some info on the new challenge I've signed up for with Adie of Four Fit Sisters that starts on Monday. Hope your day is as pretty as it is here... I also hope you're feeling good enough to enjoy it.

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and sending love your way sweetie... enjoy the last few days!

    ReplyDelete