Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day Three! I'm on a roll!


Day 3… I’m still alive, so I guess I’m doing good!

Yesterdays breakfast ended up being a Lara Bar… PB & Chocolate.  I decided since it was all natural, gluten free, etc… that it was okay to eat while on the cleanse. It’s a serving of fruit.  Hope I was right, cause that SOB was yummy.  (Note to self… buy MORE!) Lunch was another salad, snacks were grapes and apples and for dinner last night, we went over to a local buffet so I could pick and chose.  I tried for a salad, but every dressing I wanted didn’t taste right so I gave up after plate number two and went with grilled chicken, turkey (yay!) and green beans… yeah.  Dinner def could have been better, but I just went with it.  It worked. 

We meant to go grocery shopping after, but I was so down and out about dinner that I just didn’t feel like it.  Plus, it was late enough and we had to get the one kiddo in-tow, into the shower and bed.  When I got home, I needed something sweet, so I went with some peach/apple sauce.  Hit the spot, time for bed.

Today's food hasn’t even been thought of.  What a whirlwind of a day already! I’m just now getting to my Fiber drink this morning… and it’s almost noon. At least it's the last one for a few days this week! Sometimes, I forget that I need to down it ASAP... then it gets thick. :-/ This morning I realized that I had a box of Mandarin Orange Spark that came when I signed up as a distributor.  It's not my favorite, but it's no where near as bad as it used to be.

Speaking of Spark... No-go on returning the Grape Spark packets that I got with my 24 Day challenge... so, I may be giving those puppies away.  Talk about a waste of money right there.  I really hoped for better with those.  I LOVE all things grape... just not Spark apparently! Maybe a reader has another flavor and they'd like to swap a couple packets? I'd totally be down for that! 

What are your favorite go-to dinners or restaurants to eat at when you’re trying to eat clean? What about easy breakfasts or snacks when you forget to be on time to eat? 

No comments:

Post a Comment