Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

All of me...

Michael Buble is singing to me in my head as I make this post... Its a tough one to make.
Below, you'll find me.  All of me. I'm determined to make these pictures into "before" pictures of me that I (or any one that might actually read this) can refer back to and actually see the progress that I have made for myself. This is not who I want to be, or who I am going to stay. Here it is folks...




I'm shuddering as I let those look at me on the screen.  This is what I see daily, what I fight with in clothes, and what I want to fix. These are my motivation for making myself healthier and better.

I also took measurements as I said I would, They are as follows:
                                   Left            Right
Biceps                       14 1/4"        14"
Forearm                    10 1/2"        10 1/4"
Bust/Chest                       46 3/4"
Under Bust                       39"
Waist (smallest)               40"
Waist (bellybutton)         49"
Hips                                    52 1/4"
Thigh                       30 1/4"      30"

So there it is folks.  Me.  In pictures and numbers.  I posted my weight for today earlier.  Every Wednesday I'm going to weigh in. Once a month I'll take progress pics and measurements. From time to time I'll post Yoga pictures as I'm ready to start doing it again. I'm hoping that MissMunchy will get back with the challenge poses as well. It seemed to keep me motivated. And please, if you're reading this and I don't post, or don't do my weekly weigh in... PLEASE nudge me.  To know that I'm accountable to more than just myself seems to help too. Until then... Here goes nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment