Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Back in the Saddle

So... I'm proud of myself. I got in the floor lat night and I did yoga again.  I feel like a beginner again, but I did it.  And I slept like a baby (other than the occasional night sweat that I'm getting used to). I got up this morning and did it again, although, not as well as last night.
I don't quite understand it, really. I  would think that after a good nights rest, I'd be more able to do the yoga moves.  Not true. I snap, crackle and pop like I've been stowed away in a box for a year or two. I was afraid I'd wake Darrell with all my joint noise this morning! Oh well, its done, and I feel better about it.
I wish I felt better in general though.  Apparently I'm coming down with something. Chest is heavy, head is foggy and I've got a cough.  And it's a nasty one. Blah... Started a mucus/cough med, so I'm hoping it helps. If not, I'll be down for the count.  I don't get sick often, but when I do, I do it right! lol
For now, the two yoga sessions make me feel better about myself.  I'll shoot for a third tonight, and maybe a fourth tomorrow (if I'm not completely shot down with my sickness). Wish me luck y'all...

No comments:

Post a Comment