Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Super 7th Birthday!

Hey y'all! I just wanted to drop in with an update on Remington's Super 7th Birthday party we did this past Sunday.  Geeze! I can't believe my baby is 7... Where has the time gone?!

This boy right here is super sweet and he loves all things Superman. I try to go all out for birthdays, just becuase every kid needs to feel like their birthdays are special.  My kids are lucky enough that their birthdays fall during the school year, so most of the time, they have school kids that get to attend. We invite all the family and I try to go all out... That being said, party prep started FRIDAY & Saturday night...




And then got finished up on Sunday!
Kitchen

Dining Room


Cake Table

Cake... thank God we didn't have the debacle like last time

Cake & Cupcakes

Chocolate covered, cheesecake stuffed strawberries

Kryptonite Krispies & Chocolate dipped pretzles

Living Room

More living room

Cupcake stand in Kitchen
I love doing big parties.. I'm a planner, and I love to constantly have a house full of people. Always.  I love to cook, bake, decorate.... so what better way than with a party!  One day I'll be able to do that full time... One day! :-)

The party got started, the boy opened his presents
 
And blew out the candles...


And a great time was had by all!
my nephew in his Clark Kent glasses

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REMINGTON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment