Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday Day 17 of 30


Hi Folks! It's weigh in Wednesday, again! I'm here with an update about the 30 day challenge that I'm doing with Adie.
Sunday's weigh in with her was this:

Which means I only lost .6# last week with the challenge.  I know that my workouts sucked due to the cold weather, but most of it was just because I was too damn lazy! I didn't do any flights of stairs at work, I didn't take any walks, I didn't do a stitch of yoga either.  I've had a lot going on, and while I know that isn't an excuse, my head just hasn't been in it.

Well, that all changed on Saturday.  After some morning shopping and a great lunch with my honey, I went home and worked in the yard for a couple of hours, then detailed out one of my cars for a couple of hours.  Even went and washed and vacuumed it! After, I may or may not have eaten a peep... or two.  But I earned it!

I also started party prep for my sons birthday.  Superman is his party theme this year and I've made the chocolate dipped pretzels and kryptonite krispies.  We're also going to do a black bean and corn salsa, and cheesecake stuffed chocolate dipped strawberries. MMMM...

I try to go all out for my kids birthdays.  Mostly because I remember what a bummer my birthdays were, and I don't want them to feel that way.  Then again, my birthday was always in the middle of the simmer, so kids were less likely to come. Oh well.  Until they say they don't want it, we'll just keep on partying! 

Sunday was SUPER nice (#seewhatididthere?) and I ended up taking the top off the front half of the jeep! 
 

It was so nice! I can't wait till I can leave if off all the time.  Right now, the mornings are chilly, and we're entering tornado season... so that means RAIN. All. The. Time. Speaking of chilly mornings... 

Monday morning, I forgot to put the top back on... so it was a very chilly ride to school! Oh well... I was def awake at work that morning! The top got put back on around noon since it was going to rain.  Still haven't taken it off since then. C'mon nice weather! I'm ready to go topless all the time! (HA!)

Monday night I came home and push mowed the back lawn. It was a workout that I swear lasted an hour... it was only 20 minutes. Blah... Oh well, I came home and moved. That's what's important. Right? 

Tuesday... SUCKED. Seriously.  I've had this kick ass attitude since Saturday and it all went to hell yesterday. I won't go into detail again, but know that it sucked all the way around. I ate so terribly. I felt terrible. I didn't workout. I just didn't.  But, I also DIDN'T have the big old greasy cheeseburger that I wanted either. I DID however eat tacos... with cheese, cheese sauce AND sour cream.  I also ate 15387654324 rice crispy treats.  Yup.  And they were so good.  I ain't even gonna lie. Unfortunately, neither does the scale.

This blows... and I don't even want to talk about it. Seriously. An unfortunately, this is my weigh in at the beginning of the month. Blah... 

Linking up with Heather and Ash over here...

Weigh In Wednesday

And I also wanted to tell you about a Swag swap going on over with two of my favorite bloggers, Candra and Alicia!

Camo & Lipstick

These two ladies have put this group together for people that want to swap some swag that is for fitness or just plain old Diva-ness. All ya gotta do is send an email with your name, pick of category and your info for social medias.  They'll link you up, you swap info with the person you're paired with and then get to swapping! I can't wait to get this thing started!

Hope you all have a happy hump day and that you're doing MUCH better than I am on this whole thing! What do you do when you fall off the wagon? 

6 comments:

  1. Rice Crispy treats are so yummy--I could eat a whole pan!!! So, I don't make them:( Hang in there girl--you are doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One bad day does not make for a bad week! You have got this, and rice crispy treats are evil!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sorry about the gain but you're doing great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gain sucks! Rice krispy treats are delicious and definiately kryptonite. YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute birthday party theme for your son! A few months ago, I went on every Thursday on my calendar and wrote down what my weight would be if I lost exactly one pound each week for the next few months, so when I go up a pound, I can still see that I'm under my average. Maybe something like that could help? And I think that cleaning that is exercise is a double win! Don't they call that a Non Scale Victory (NSV)?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the love girlie. Stop being so hard on yourself. You are making progress. It's so hard to stay on track. I swear everyday I stress about losing my willpower and motivation. Just focus on the little goals and think about your results in the end. Thats whats keeping me focused for another 30 days. If you need anything let me know!!

    ReplyDelete