Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Festive Favorites Linkup


This post is a linkup with Jennifer over at FatChick2FitChick check her out!
FatChick2FitChick
  

  • Favorite Christmas song: "Oh Holy Night" (sang the correct way) and "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" by Brenda Lee. 
  • Christmas song you can’t stand: ... *crickets*
  • Favorite holiday movie: Home Alone & Christmas Story
  • Real or artificial tree?: Artificial
  • White or colored lights?: White :) 
  • All matching ornaments or more random personal ornaments?: Both... in moderation
  • Favorite ornament: Anything that my two boys have made 
  • Angel or star tree-topper?: Bow... but my son insisted that we have a Star... so we have both. 
  • Does Santa wrap presents or leave them unwrapped?: Santa leaves presents unwrapped
  • Favorite childhood memory: When I was little, I used to wait restlessly on Santa to come! One year, my sister and I woke around 3 in the morning, but knew better than to wake our parents.  We decided to play Nintendo until everyone got up... somewhere around 5, my dad comes trotting down the hallway, in his tighty-whiteys and yelled at my sister and I, "If I hear that thing go "whoop, whoop" one more time, I'm going to "whoop, whoop" all over your ass!"  Needless to say, we went back to bed and didn't wake again until around 10!
  • Coffee, hot chocolate, or eggnog?: Yes!
  • Christmas morning at home or do you travel?: YES! We've recently started to have Christmas at home because I purchased my first home last year.
     But, we still do LOTS of traveling. 
  • Traditional holiday meal or something unconventional?: Traditional
  • Personalized photo Christmas cards, store bought cards, e-cards, or “ain’t nobody got time for that”?: I used to do personalized Christmas Photo cards... now, I do good to write names on all of the gifts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment