Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday ~ Christmas Edition!

Happy Christmas Eve!!
I'm up and at em this morning since I've got to work today. Hoping it goes by quickly and that we get to leave a tad early.
Here's today's weight:

I said I'd weigh in today since tomorrow will be filled with wrapping paper and smiles. I'll try to weigh in again on Thursday to see just how much the holidays really effect the outcome.
Tonight we have presents to open at my Memaw Alice's home. Its tradition to do presents and snacks on Christmas Eve, then Christmas dinner on Christmas Day. Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it this year as another side of the family is having their dinner Christmas day.
I plan on letting the kids and Darrell open their pajamas tonight. I hope they like them. Everyone needs new pajamas for Christmas!
Christmas morning my mom and step dad and brother and sister will be joining us for the boys to open their presents, then we always go to my aunts house for breakfast burritos. We always wear our pajamas over there for that too!
I'm pretty excited for the boys to get their presents this year. And to get to spend the Holiday with Darrell for the first time. :)
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment