Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday & Resolution Revolution!

It's Wednesday, once again.  And while I'm not really doing anything to help my current situation right now, I'm still trying to make sure I get a weigh in every Wednesday. So, here goes for today..

Next week I'll weight in on Tuesday as Wednesday will be full of my children and opening presents and running here and there... I'll probably post a weigh in again on Thursday, just to show how big of a difference a holiday can make!

I'm also looking into hooking up with Jessi over at The Girl Who Thought Too Much for a Resolution  Revolution!
For $30, she will send you a kick ass Tshirt, 2 Yummy fitness treats (some of her favorites), 2 packs of sports beans, a sample pack of Spark by Advocare. You will also receive weekly motivational emails throughout January that include, motivational quotes, tips, links to workouts, recipes, ect. Access to a Facebook Group where you can connect with her and the other wonderful woman on a path for resolutions!

Hell yeah! I'm in.  Maybe if I invest the $30.00 in myself, I'll actually hold myself accountable for it? We've got until tonight at 6pm (CST) to get in on this. I can't wait! Here's a  link to her post if anyone that reads this wants to hook up too. I'm willing to make the change for myself. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment