Pages

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weigh in Wednesday!

It's that time of the week again! Last week was TERRIBLE for my diet, and it was completely my fault. I had several "cheat" meals... but in my defense, most of them were after I ate healthy the rest of the day.  I'm calling it a "reset" week for my metabolisim. I had dropped my calories for about 3 weeks, and so last week it didn't "limit" myself as much.  This week, I'm back on track and ready to go.

Here's this weeks weigh in:
I'm up .2 from last week, and I'm okay with that.  Cause with all that food I ate last week... It could have been way worse.
I'm linking up once again with Ash & Heather, here:

Weigh In Wednesday
And with Nina as well!
Enjoy your week an lets get back on top of things!

5 comments:

  1. You are doing better than me girl! Maybe next week we can get it together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Restricting calories is hard, it's like a game really...a juggling act to get the right fit for you. Sometimes if I eat more calories than I "should" and dont show much of a gain, I figure my body wanted those "extra" calories and maybe I was eating too little (if that makes any sense)

    www.whatadventuresawait.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for getting back on top of it this week and honestly .2 is nothing! I bet it will be gone tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always do that to myself...I eat so well all day then ruin it by eating something really bad at night. Ugh. 0.2 isn't much! You'll be rid of that before you know it! :)

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find that I am ok with a gain on the scale when I have already expected it after I did awful with my eating.

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete